Stuff. Things. (And Whatnot.)
Weird. My internet broke for like an hour, right in the middle of submitting a post, so maybe that had something to do with it?
Hmm... But Yelena's was unavailable at the same time. Did she lose her internet connection, too?I can't remember if I've mentioned this already or not, but:a) your wedding dress looked fabulous in the picturesand b) your hair looked awesome!!Are there "real" wedding pix somewhere on the WWW?
Woo thanks! No official pics yet, but they'll be around soon. I think the proofs are in the mail.
No official pics yet? It's been two months!! :'(
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Weird. My internet broke for like an hour, right in the middle of submitting a post, so maybe that had something to do with it?
Hmm... But Yelena's was unavailable at the same time. Did she lose her internet connection, too?
I can't remember if I've mentioned this already or not, but:
a) your wedding dress looked fabulous in the pictures
and b) your hair looked awesome!!
Are there "real" wedding pix somewhere on the WWW?
Woo thanks! No official pics yet, but they'll be around soon. I think the proofs are in the mail.
No official pics yet? It's been two months!! :'(
Post a Comment