Saturday, November 18, 2006

Lunch with CathyChu

We want to Penang in Chinatown. I had beef chow fun, which is not terribly adventurous, but I thought it was quite delicious. Daphne's shrimp wasn't fresh, and Doris had to run off to go see the new Bond movie afterwards. Melissa has the tiniest purse ever, and Darlene is ridiculously taller than the rest of us. And of course, CathyChu is as adorable and entertaining as ever. :D

From Penang's we went to go get smoothies and then to the Common. (We were going to throw, but we bailed on that.) On the way to the Common, we kept seeing tons of Boston police officers and weren't sure what was going on. We ended up crossing paths with some sort of protest against the U.S. presence in Iraq. The odd thing is... there were at least as many (if not more) police officers than there were protesters. I should've taken a picture of them, I guess.

No comments: