Friday, November 17, 2006

More overheard at work

  1. Service Desk call (user authentication): "Place of birth? (Pause) Okay, where in China?"

  2. "I sense trouble this weekend; good thing I shaved my legs."

  3. After an IT person (whom would open and close his own tickets) received a survey for our new ticketing system: "What am I supposed to say? I love the service I gave myself...?"

  4. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean you're a big poop!"

  5. "There's only so much stupidity I can handle in a day, and I provide 50% of that myself!"

  6. A: "How are you?"
    B: "I have a sore throat."
    A: "That's what you get for sleeping with your mouth open."

  7. When looking for candy: "I came for nuts."

  8. Regarding the cookies in the photo below: "When I first looked, I had to take a 2nd look to make sure it wasn't corn."

No comments: