Thursday, November 16, 2006

Historic day

Yesterday when I went to the T, to my surprise and delight I found that none, repeat NONE of the seven escalators in the Porter Square station were closed for maintenance. :D It makes such a tremendous difference to have all three of the giant twenty bazillion story escalators working; who woulda thunk it?

I'm also excited for when the renovations to the Charles/MGH stop are complete. It looks like it's going to be purty, which will be a nice change from its extreme ghetto-factor since the dawn of time.

I'm sick. I hate being sick. I left work early and took a little nap, but then I woke up and the constant need/desire to blow my nose makes it hard to go back to sleep. I need some NyQuil so I can pass the eff out.

Nancy and CDob each took some clothes with them last night, but I was not allowed to take any pictures. I think Meryl even got some clothes out of it, too. :) If those of you no longer in Boston are interested in some of my clothes, maybe we can work something out for when you visit or something.

I'm going to try to pass out again. Keep your fingers crossed for me... And all of you, drink your OJ and take your vitamins!!

No comments: