Monday, November 20, 2006

Why does my brain feel so mushy?

Shuangy came over yesterday and left with two pairs of my old pants, two pairs of Meryl's old pants, and a bunch of (new) socks. I think she really came over in the hopes that I was lying when I said that Meryl and I did not have a cat when Meryl had called earlier while they were shopping. Shuangy also tried on a bunch of shirts, but left them for KDob to pick through first. I think that I should just become the official sMITten personal shopper (my commission will be nominal).

I went to Penang for lunch today and got beef chow fun... again. After working out tonight I had a super chicken burrito from Anna's; I haven't had one in months, and it was so, so yummy. It's been a long time since Anna's has even been palatable to me.

I have to stop having dreams about work. :P

P.S. I turned off the requirement for comments to be made by registered users only. (Just in case someone wants to comment; not that you HAVE to comment, but just in case you wanted to. Is that complicated/cryptic/secretive enough for ya...? Sorry...) Does anyone else have relationships that have different nuances in person versus online? Sigh.

6 comments:

lily said...

butt ass fart midget!

that's what you get for turning off officiated comments, muahaha.

shuangy and kdob! shuangy can fit into meryl's clothes? that's amazing. not that shuangy is fat, it's just that meryl is ethereal.

kdob kdob kdob. she's stopped responding to my emails and it makes me sad. :-(, because, sigh..kdob!

lily said...

wtf liver, you lied.

Olivia/Liver said...

We came to the conclusion that clothes are weird. :P The pants I gave Shuangy were a bit baggy on her. I'm not sure how the pants Meryl gave her fit.

KDob stopped responding to your emails...? :( I think she's been hosed with work as of late (I know she went to DC last week). I'll be sure to slap her with a wet noodle on your behalf when I see her next.

DUDE, I said I turned off the need for someone to have a registered account to comment, not that I turned off comment moderation. SHEESH. Take back calling me a liar, missy!

Suddenly I'm not 100% sure that your team nickname was Uglygirl; could you please confirm? I could dig through old emails, but I'm not that ambitious right now...

lily said...

alright, my official team nickname is kron...but only because kdob think i'm too ugly to be called uglygirl. i tried to explain this to her: if you're not at all ugly, then calling you uglygirl is like a joke (haha), but if you are ugly then calling you uglygirl is mean, and she insisted that calling me uglygirl is mean. sigh, what can you do.

Olivia/Liver said...

KRoN! That's right! How could I have forgotten...? :P

I remember you trying to explain this to her. I think she just takes offense to anyone being called Ugly. What would you prefer the link text in the right-hand nav read?

lily said...

link text in the right hand nav? i don't understand...if you must use a nickname of mine, please use lilz or lils (depending on how cchu-like you're feeling)