Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Creativity, my torn ACL

I think I was drunk when I created the last post ("Have I mentioned"). Damn Tall Paul for introducing me to Hot Damn 100! (FYI, starting drinking at midnight on a Monday is a bad, bad idea.)

I told a co-worker of mine about this blog. :P I'm not sure if that was the brightest idea I've ever had, but I trust him. He's one of the three people that I consider my close friends at work. (Is he reading this right now, who knows? But he may eventually.) He is a good person, and we went and had a few beers tonight, and he talked to CDob on the phone, and he very well may have scarred her for life... Sorry, CDob! He's a good person, I swear!

Nancy is over tonight (and CDob is coming over eventually, too) and we're watching tv. I'm trying to force some of my old clothes on the two of them. We'll see how that goes. I'll try to take pictures to share.

Be good, my dears!

2 comments:

Lori said...

I gotta believe it's easy for you to get rid of your old clothes. Your wardrobe has always been awesome.

Olivia/Liver said...

Aw, thank you, that's sweet of you. :)