- Either I don't drive enough anymore (I think I last got gas on 12/02) or having to listen to a certain conversation at work today really did cause my IQ to ooze out of my ears (I managed to accidentally snap my headphones yesterday, so there's no escaping for the time being): when I went to fill up gas tonight, I initially pulled up on the side on which the gas tank is not. What, that bumbling idiot over there? Yeah, that's just me. Look out for the drool, it makes things kind of slippery.
- I bought two Healthy Choice frozen meals at Star tonight: Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo and Beef Merlot. Remember the steak tips and chicken breasts from Broadway Marketplace and The Meathouse that I have raved about for the past few years? Well, wherever the meat came from for the Healthy Choice meals is the exact opposite of wherever Broadway/Meathouse gets their meat. Apparently "Healthy Choice" is synonymous with "The meat in these dishes is going to taste like rubber and may possibly turn you off from eating meat ever again, thus cutting your calorie intake, which we will deem as 'healthy.'" I'm never buying that stuff again.
- I joined Blockbuster Online on Saturday, and my first three DVDs arrived in the mail today; not too shabby. I started watching Pride & Prejudice, but I got bored in the first minute or so, and stopped it after ten minutes. I'm disappointed.
- My contract at work got extended for another six months. :) Hooray!
Wednesday, December 27, 2006
Thoughts for the evening
Labels:
food
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Congrats on your contract extension :).
THANKS!! :)
the first time i drove my car in california this fall, i managed to pull up to a gas station (on the wrong side of the car), get out, walk all the way around the car to prove that yes, i really did have the wrong side, and then get back into my car. that's when i noticed that my dashboard tells me which side my gas tank is on. awesome.
congrats on the job extension. sounds like a good christmas present :)
Congratulations! That's awesome. I assume I would have heard about this last night, but I passed out at 10pm. I don't think I've ever felt so shitty after donating blood...but I filled that bag in 8 minutes! :)
OMG, is that why you passed out so early? You poor thing!
8 minutes! That's gotta be a record!
Post a Comment