Saturday, December 02, 2006

Holy crap, it's cold outside

And windy. Really effing windy. Not that it even came up as an option (that I know of), but I'm pretty glad that we didn't put in a bid to play in Get Ho Ho Ho! this year. :P Last year wasn't exactly a respectable performance, which probably has something to do with why we didn't bother.

Anyway, I'm glad to be inside where it's cozy, thank you very much. (No, thank you. No, no, thank YOU.) Inside = good. Cozy = good. Beer = good...

Can't believe it's friggin' December already. And almost 2007. Son of a nutcracker!

1 comment:

Lori said...

I like that along with the cold season has come a whole line of festively-named beers from Full Sail. Particularly, the Full Sail Wassail and the Celebration, which looks all wintery on the label.

By cold season, I mean "cold" season. We sort of turn on our heater here, and that's only because we are forced to leave our balcony door cracked open for the cable for the satellite dish. I miss snow.