Wow, all seven seasons for $250 seems like a good deal!!
I generally like wrapping presents, too, except I've realized that it sucks to wrap presents for FIVE HOURS STRAIGHT. :P
If I actually spaced out the shopping and didn't do it all in one day, then I probably wouldn't have to do all of the wrapping in one night... Stupid procrastination.
do the rewrap thing where you use the paper from past gifts! my roommate and i had a wonderful rewrap tradition freshman year when we were still shiny-eyed enough to give gifts. the only down side is that you don't get to rip your presents open...
4 comments:
i always thought wrapping presents was the best part. kinda like putting dishes away after they have dried.
oh! and use old newspaper! be resourceful like macgyver. speaking of macgyver, i was tempted to buy all 7 seasons for $250.
Wow, all seven seasons for $250 seems like a good deal!!
I generally like wrapping presents, too, except I've realized that it sucks to wrap presents for FIVE HOURS STRAIGHT. :P
If I actually spaced out the shopping and didn't do it all in one day, then I probably wouldn't have to do all of the wrapping in one night... Stupid procrastination.
do the rewrap thing where you use the paper from past gifts! my roommate and i had a wonderful rewrap tradition freshman year when we were still shiny-eyed enough to give gifts. the only down side is that you don't get to rip your presents open...
Post a Comment