Sunday, December 03, 2006

Procrastination is underrated

There was a ton of stuff I could have (and should have) done today, but I didn't. :P What did I do instead?
  1. Had brunch w/ Nancy at Johnny D's (she had french toast and oatmeal, I had cheese blintzes and an omelette)
  2. Took a nice, long nap (not a dirt nap!)
  3. Picked up Meryl from Logan
Public Service Announcement: VC shorts are on sale through their website.

Complaint: Trying to explain to a CVS clerk that I had been mischarged (I had bought six items that were all supposed to be buy one, get one at 50% off, but I had only gotten the discount once instead of three times) and then trying to RESOLVE that transaction can be somewhat... tedious. (But to the clerk's credit, he didn't get snippy with me even though I probably wasn't as nice/patient as I could've been to him.)

4 comments:

lily said...

is johnny d's the place that elvio and i went with the meryl clan? the one that gives you cream of wheat with your breakfast? miss you too. i almost started crying at work because i was thinking about smite (while in their memories, tiny tra-ge-dies).

Olivia/Liver said...

The place you went with Meryl's clan this summer was The Neighborhood in Union Square. (Yummy, yummy cream of wheat, piles and piles and piles of food.) Johnny D's is right by the Davis T stop; yummy oatmeal and piles of food.

SoundBytes is where they were rude to us the day that Yelena left. :P Broken Yolk is the one we jogged to and met Laura and ATong at.

Yay, yummy brunch!

lily said...

right right...i like broken yolk lots. i kinda wish i had gotten the heart attack muffin before i left.

Olivia/Liver said...

Oh, there'll be a chance for the heart attack muffin yet; just you wait, young grasshopper...