Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

I think our fridge spontaneously creates some of its contents. There's a bottle of Prosecco sparkling wine in there which neither Meryl nor I knows from whence it came—we had each thought that it belonged to the other. I asked if maybe it was Elvio's, but Meryl says it appeared after he moved to Minnesota. Hmm...

Saturday I went to Nashua and got chicken and steak tips from The Meathouse to bbq with a college friend (from my first attempt at muddling through the 'Tute). Soooo yummy and delicious; Healthy Choice frozen meals have NOT ruined my affinity for meat products. I definitely need a grill at my next apartment. Oh, and my friend lent me a CD so I could install a DVD codec; apparently the last time everything got reinstalled on my laptop, we forgot something...

Elvio's coming to visit this week! Hooray!!

Happy 2007, sMITten! Here's hoping that it's a great year for all of us. Let's win Jazzfest again!!

No comments: