Thursday, January 04, 2007

Maybe this is a dumb question

...but we used to have this debate in high school: do people ever really change, or is it just the situations around them that change and make them react differently? I know that I used to be of the opinion that the latter was true, but now I can't even tell what the difference between the two is. :P

Oh, you know that Prosecco that appeared in our apartment which neither Meryl nor I claim as our own? Now neither of us remembers actually putting it in the refrigerator. We both remember it first appearing on the counter, but then we both thought the other had put it in the fridge. If any of you who are reading this are responsible for the appearance of the Prosecco, please let me know so that we can end this mystery!

No comments: