- Dad: "What are you eating these days?"
Me: "I'm fat, I know! Drop it!"
Dad: "You're eating too much..." - Me: "Wow, Grace, you're such a good reader! Is anyone in your class a better reader than you?" (Grace nods her head) "No way! Who's a better reader than you?"
Grace: "Mrs. Niece—my teacher..." - Me: "Thanks for changing my wiper blades!"
Dad: "You changed your wiper blades."
Me: "I didn't change them... you changed them!"
Dad: "No, I didn't."
Note: This goes on for a while, stops, repeats itself the next day and remains a mystery—I swear I didn't change my wiper blades, and my dad swears that I did. DAH! - MeiCheo: "Do you want a bite of pizza?"
Me: "No, I'm okay, thanks, though."
MeiCheo: "Are you sure? It's really, really good..."
Me: "Oh, okay."
(I'm driving, so MeiCheo feeds me a bite of pizza. Pause to chew.)
Me: "You know, that might've been less awkward if you had switched the pizza to your right hand instead of your left..."
MeiCheo: "Oh, instead of me swinging my arm around to almost hit you in the face? (We both laugh at ourselves.) Yeah, you're right. I was just excited about the pizza, though!"
Monday, January 29, 2007
Conversations from the weekend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment