Sunday, October 01, 2006

And this is supposed to be good luck how...?

I went to grab a bagel this morning, and it was just starting to drizzle a little bit. I'm standing outside eating, and then I feel a drop that's heavier than the others, so I glance at it, and it's bird poop. :P Wonderful. Then I start to feel paranoid: those other drops that had been falling on me—were they rain or were they more bird poop? Argh!

Earlier this week, I was standing outside with a co-worker, and there were seagulls flying overhead. A couple of them were pooping as we watched them. We move to go inside the building, and then bird poop lands all of about an inch away from my co-worker's shoe. Eww!

2 comments:

Darlene said...

Liver liver!! I've joined the stalker-tastic world of blogging. And will be stalking you. You may now do the same to me.

lily said...

hahaha, your blog reminds me of me. sorta. if a bird pooed on me, i'd eat chicken for a week to remind its kindred who's boss.