Thursday, September 28, 2006

Laughing out loud at myself this very moment

So last night I was saying that I was brilliant because I had forgotten both my username and password for Blogger. Apparently it's a blindingly friggin' bright week: I read Yelena's post about comment moderation, and after a series of following links and whatnot, realized that I, too, had decided that comments should be moderated before being published. (I'm glad that we are helping educate each other, btw.)

So what do I find in my comments? 3, count 'em, THREE from Lily saying, "Welcome to the bandwagon!" in response to my first post. :D (Lily's 4th comment was about the lip gloss, not the bandwagon.) I think that I'm really laughing at myself because I had been mildly disappointed that people had started linking to my blog but that there were no comments on it yet. (And I was mildly disappointed that Lily hadn't said anything about the lip gloss that I sent to her via Laura and Cliff, even though Laura had told me through GMail that Lily was incredibly excited over the lip gloss and that Laura had felt bad that she hadn't been appropriately excited when I had given hers to her.) Move over, Shawn—I'm taking that "Genius" moniker right off your lefty Asian handler hands...

Anyway, my lovely sMITers (and whoever else may be reading this), know that I love and miss you very much. My life would have been unbelievably dull and empty these past few years without you!

Butter came and met me for lunch today at South Station. It's nice to have lunch dates! KDob and I had lunch last Friday, and we're going to try and make it a regular thing. :)

I am contemplating starting a dream blog because I have been having super crazy vivid interesting dreams the past couple months, and I find them entertaining. I think I've been meaning to keep a dream journal for a long time, but never got around to it.

1 comment:

Yelena said...

haha, I just wish I had commented on your blog earlier to figure out that I was moderating comments. But.. I was waiting for a real post.. the introductory paragraph was not worthy of my comments:).