Yes, I'm doing it. I'm jumping on the bandwagon and creating a blog, too. I still think it's a little odd to publish one's journal to the web, but I've come to realize that blogging is a good forum for a certain level of communication w/ friends whom one may not see in person all that frequently.
Anyway. Here goes nothing!
Oh, and happy birthday, CathyChu!
5 comments:
welcome! the bandwagon is fun.
WELCOME! i thought i had posted a comment earlier, but apparently it didn't register. ah well, it wasn't a particularly good comment anyways. anyways, WELCOME! the bandwagon welcomes YOU!
ARGH. this is the third time i've tried to post a comment on this stupid comment page. WELCOME! was the gist of it. stupid stupid blogger. sorry. WELCOME! ahem.
Yay! You just made my day!
thanks for the lip gloss! i'm so excited about them. laura tells me that she and nancy did not appreciate them appropriately. i'm here to tell you that my jaw dropped upon seeing them. yay! also, i hear you've a new job? congrats!
Post a Comment