Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Happy, happy, joy, joy!

September has been a good month for me. I got a new job! :D I started a contract at the beginning of the month, and it's been great. The work is interesting and I'm really enjoying it. My contract only goes through the end of October, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it'll get extended. (Feel free to keep your fingers crossed for me, too!)

I will try to be better about posting to my blog (as in actually posting to my blog) now that I know that sMITers are linking to me (which I assume happened because I started linking to sMITers). Brilliant person that I am, when I tried to log in to Blogger tonight, I had forgotten my username and password. (I had created the blog on my old work laptop, and I gave that back earlier this week.) Go me!

Elvio was in town this past weekend, and it was great to see him. I can't believe he's already been in school for a month! He and Meryl met me for lunch on Monday, and I had Chacarero's for the first time. It was good, but the spicy sauce was just a little too much for me.

Ooh, perk of the new job: I'm all of about three walking minutes away from Taiwan Cafe! I had the Eggplant w/ Basil last week (why have I never ordered this before?), and it was super yummy. I need to start exploring the area more at lunchtime. There are tons of places to eat, but the places I've been to most are the building cafeteria and Wendy's.

2 comments:

Yelena said...

Thanks for posting liver! I even bookmarked your blog in my "stalking people" folder, but every time I would check it would be the same old joining the bandwagon post and no actual post. So it was very unexpected and exciting to see a real update:).

Olivia/Liver said...

I'm glad I did something to make you excited, Yelena! :)