Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Bigelow has new lip gloss flavors

I found the Cinnamint one about a month ago. I was excited and bought it. I stopped in Bath & Body Works on Monday and found all these other new flavors: Vanilla Cola, Orange Cream, Root Beer, and Black Cherry Soda. At first I was intrigued and tempted to buy one of each, but then I was disappointed, and the appearance of these new flavors has somehow tainted the existence of the other (original) lip glosses. I guess I feel as if Bigelow has decided to appeal to the mass market, and thus, produced these new varieties. Whatever, whatever...

But they're on sale right now, so if you want me to pick some up for you, let me know soon, mmmkay? I should just stock up on them whenever they're on sale to have a reserve of little gifts.

1 comment:

lily said...

i think cinnamint sounds like a good flavor, whereas vanilla cola might suck. actually, i think most flavors that resemble cokes would suck. thank you again for my lip glosses. i keep one in my basket at work. it keeps me tingling.