Thursday, February 28, 2008

Not my cup of tea

I had a craving for Oreos last night, so I went to the convenience store at Pearl and William to buy some. At the register they had new Chocolate Mix Skittles (the flavors include Vanilla, S'mores, Brownie Batter, Chocolate Pudding, and Caramel... something). I was intrigued, so I picked up a package of those as well.

I (stupidly) expected the candies to have the texture of M&Ms. They (of course) had the texture of SKITTLES. The flavors were... unspectacular. (I think if they had been soft and chocolatey instead of chewy nougaty, I would've liked them more.)

Anyway. That's all. New Chocolate Skittles. Try them at your own risk.

3 comments:

Lori said...

Anjali gave me chocolate Skittles last week! I agree, they are really, really weird. Really weird. They remind JJ of Jelly Bellies

lily said...

right after reading this post, we found some cherry flavored m&ms...they're equally disgusting. ppl should stick to what they know and what they're good at. why this random dabbling? and which test group approved it?

Olivia/Liver said...

I just tried the cherry M&Ms, and I think I like them...