Monday, February 04, 2008

Is your mood also affected by the weather?

(And I'm not just talking about days on which you're playing ultimate.)

It is gorgeous out today: it's sunny, still/calm, but it's only 40°F. :P Boston warps one's sense of "good" weather...

Maybe the air smells different or something, but on days when I walk outside and it's this beautiful out, I can't help but feel a little bit better. Is it just me...?

Incidentally, Tosci's has reopened. The Tech article said something about a down payment on the back taxes having been made (almost all of which, I think, came from donations from the community), and a payment plan having been worked out. The owner admitted to a lack of organization. (Ya think?!)

1 comment:

Lori said...

40 sounds AMAZING. It was -2 here today.

I totally agree that nice days make a person happier. Sunlight does really good things for the psyche. Actually, I think I read a study once about bright lights in general being better for moods and making people generally happier.

Also, I've done my own study, and I KNOW eating Tosci's makes people happier. I'm glad that got figured out...everything about that situation sucked. I hope the owner has someone else taking care of finances from now on.