Friday, April 04, 2008

So many things!

  1. Happy birthday, Strongame!
  2. One of the reasons I heart my Patagonia Half-Mass: it's not the biggest bag ever, but I can cram so much crap into it that I think it's got an Undetectable Extension Charm on it.
  3. I think I found the key reason to not put silkscreened Silk Weights in the dryer: the silkscreening cracks eventually. :'( Guess I'll just have to get more... O:)
  4. I got a pleasant surprise when I went to pay my Sallie Mae bill tonight -- the interest rates dropped from 10.0% and 12.75% to 7.75% and 10.25%. (And the one that was 12.75% used to be 13.25%.) My monthly payment due dropped $120, and I think the total repayment amount dropped $20k. Way to go, stalling US economy!! Hmm, I guess this shouldn't be regarded as pleasant overall...
  5. I did get the pink BlackBerry Pearl a few weeks ago. (I dropped my phone and the inside screen went completely white and I could barely hear the person on the other end of the call.) I'm not sure I can totally justify having the PinkBerry (as MeiCheo calls it, and of which she totally has phone envy, especially since CathyCheo just got the pink Palm Centro), but it's so adorable...
  6. One of the crappiest things about being fat: dress shopping for a high school friend's wedding. :P Also, if you ever need to put on one of those hook and eye midsection slimming things: start at the bottom w/ the hooks. (Starting at the top doesn't go so well...)

No comments: