Sunday, June 27, 2010

Random, disparate thoughts

  • Toy Story 3 was outstanding.  My favorite of the Toy Story series, it's one of my top three Pixar films (the others being Cars and Up).
  • Speaking of Up, Carl and Ellie = Best. Love. Story. Ever.  EVER!!
  • I do not understand why my shins are so itchy.  :P
  • I am extremely behind on making my pumpkins for this year's Pumpkin Patch; I probably only have ~20% of what I'll need.  In previous years, I never made any pumpkins to sell, so having any is an improvement.  I may actually have a t-shirt design for the patch this year, which is another first for me.  A few years back, designing the t-shirt for the patch became a contest where the winner gets a gift certificate for glassblowing supplies, so having a design idea is a good thing.  :)
  • Speaking of pumpkins, this year's patch is the same day as Puddykins & Ng Show's wedding.  The patch is on Kresge and the wedding ceremony will be at the MIT Chapel.  Serious excitement all around.
  • Transformers seems to have become TNT's new Shawshank.  And I'm okay with that; I can watch either repeatedly.  (And have.)
  • I love that Leverage and Rizzoli & Isles are based in Boston.  (I think Leverage just referenced Hubba Hubba in Central Square!)
  • I'm making earrings for my sister's wedding (for her, my other sister, my nieces, a few of my sister's friends, and myself), and I just ordered all the materials I need last night.  :P  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everything will arrive before I leave for Hawaii in 16 days...
  • Very psyched for Despicable Me.  ("IT'S SO FLUFFY!!")
  • I'm really enjoying having short hair.

No comments: