The box was pretty light and the tape on the bottom looked like it had already been partially torn/opened. Inside I found a Timex Ironman, but no invoice. So I'm wondering:
- Why was there no invoice in the box?
- Did someone use me for my mailing address? (Last week Lily had asked if she could ship cleats to my apartment. Cleats haven't arrived yet, but maybe she ordered a watch, too?)
- Did someone send me a gift? If yes, WHO ARE YOU?!?! And how did you know that I was thinking about getting an Ironman? (I actually have one that I got 10+ years ago that needs a new battery. I haven't used it in ages, and the buttons are pretty worn, so a new Ironman may be in order.)
I don't remember what else I was wondering. That's all I've got right now.
2 comments:
Did Drunk Liver send Sober Liver a present? That happens at our house sometimes.
Negative. Turns out Lily bought a watch AND cleats and had them shipped to me. (Cleats arrived yesterday.)
Also, Amazon responded to my email inquiry early yesterday morning. Yay, Amazon for good customer service.
Post a Comment