I got my hair highlighted on Saturday, so I figured I had spent enough money for the weekend, thus the restriction to toilet paper only.
Yes! Restaurant Week! :) Oh, remember when I was telling you guys about not going to that wedding, and you asking if I was sure I wanted to do that since I'd be missing out on what was probably going to be some delicious food? Well, all accounts indicate that the food involved was very yummy; I'm okay with that though...
Yes, sweetie. The Haitian thing is a play on the half Asian joke. :) I love you!
3 comments:
only tp?! why'd you go all the way to costco if not for the vitamin gummy bears? sigh. restaurant week?! sigh.
i just had a rainBOWS moment. when ppl say you're haitian, are they actually saying that you're HalfASIAN?
I got my hair highlighted on Saturday, so I figured I had spent enough money for the weekend, thus the restriction to toilet paper only.
Yes! Restaurant Week! :) Oh, remember when I was telling you guys about not going to that wedding, and you asking if I was sure I wanted to do that since I'd be missing out on what was probably going to be some delicious food? Well, all accounts indicate that the food involved was very yummy; I'm okay with that though...
Yes, sweetie. The Haitian thing is a play on the half Asian joke. :) I love you!
Post a Comment