This morning I had a dream that involved me calling a guy I had a crush on who sounded very sleepy since he was on his way back from a road trip to Maine that took him near Houlton. The call was taking place around 5:30 PM on a Monday and was a painful one (we didn't have a lot to talk about). I was walking through Copley and the Prudential because apparently I was temping at my previous job. Once the call ended, I couldn't run fast enough to get home (and to not feel as crappy as I did about the awkward phone call), but I passed a couple with a puppy on the way. Also, I was wearing a wool coat and tights.
Then the dream morphed and I was in some sort of cafe which had something Harry Potter-ish about it because I think Dumbledore was there, drinking something that magically transformed once the last ingredient (which resembled a piece of bacon) was added. It felt like it was Christmas-time, and I think I may have been watching something underhanded taking place. The other side of the cafe might have been a Paper Source and I remember asking someone whether or not I needed to get the new PS color swatch book, and someone else was trying to explain what the deal was with Spruce.
Initially when I was thinking about writing this blog entry, I was going to conclude with "...and at no time did I find $50," but then that reminded me that I had a different dream this morning/last night where I did find money!! (And I had a really good literal laugh out loud at myself as I remembered.) I was discovering folded up bills under a rug in a corner of a room. I already had a $20 in my possession and I found a one, a five, a twenty, and I think multiple tens. Come to think of it, this may have been between the phone call and the cafe...
Anyway, conclusion: there's a lot on my mind, and my mind is whiggidy-whack. And I love it!! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment