Saturday, July 10, 2010

At least I had the fridge space

You know how they say you're not supposed to go grocery shopping when you're hungry?  Apparently it's also dangerous to go grocery shopping when you're dehydrated.  A few weeks ago I went to Star with the intention of getting soda.  I returned home with:
  • 3 2-liter bottles of Cherry Coke Zero (which always comes up on my receipts as "Cheery" Coke Zero)
  • A half gallon of diet blackberry sweet tea
  • A half gallon of Minute Maid Berry Punch
  • A half gallon of Newman's Own Virgin Limeade
  • 3 boxes of individual diet peach iced tea drink mix packets
  • 2 boxes of italian ice
  • a bag of frozen strawberries
  • a bag of frozen pineapple
Yay, fluids!

1 comment:

Olivia/Liver said...

Oh, I think I also bought a 16 oz Lipton Green Tea with Honey.