Saturday, January 26, 2008

Question...

What are you looking forward to?

Personally... I can't think of a whole lot. :P As far as I can figure, there's:
  1. Paying off my school debt
  2. Jazzfest
(Birthdays and holidays haven't been doing it for me consistently as of late, so they don't count.)

Anyway, I'm just curious as to what the rest of you might have on your lists.

6 comments:

lily said...

kaimana!

and wednesday, i get to try to play pickup in cleats again (off a sprained ankle)

and this weekend, i'm determined to watch a movie, any movie.

aaaannndddd...bonus announcement today, but i'm not actually looking FORWARD to that per se.

Yelena said...

oo I am looking forward to Kaimana too! And to a rash on my leg going away.

Lori said...

1) Kaimana AND Jazzfest
2) Meeting Chicago ultimate people
3) The launch of my new website, I'll tell you about it soon
4) More Lost
5) Writer's strike ending

Darlene said...

1) moving to chicago
2) sMITe spring season
3) opening our new lab at the Children's Museum (let me know if you ever have a reason to go there -- I can get you in for free)
4) Jazzfest.
5) Lori's #4 and #5

lily said...

kaimana kaimana kaimana!

and getting red packets for chinese new years.

going on a hike maybe thursday/friday and coming back to eat homemade lasagna+mashed potatoes.

rockband.

not looking forward to:
moving jon out of his apt...what're we gonna do with his furniture? how're we gonna move the PIANO?!

Laura said...

Short term:
- the rain to stop so that I can go try throwing
- Getting my Mt Whitney trip planned
- Nancy getting to California

Longer term:
- Being able to play ultimate
- Having two knees that don't feel drastically different
- Climbing Mt Whitney

On a different note, I am also looking forward to July, when I can tell you all to go buy my first product launch. :)