Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Well behind the curve

When camera phones first came out, I thought they were stupid. Why the heck would anyone ever need a CAMERA on their PHONE...? Two separate items, people. SEPARATE!!

But a year or so after they came out, I got used to the idea, and could see how I might sometimes, occasionally, possibly want to take a microscopic low res picture. Using my phone.

iPods have now been out forever. And I think I might finally want one. :P (I kind of want more than one, even.) I'm Wee Todd Did.

2 comments:

lily said...

which one do you want? and why would you want more than 1?

Olivia/Liver said...

Well, I think I want the Shuffle. It's only $79, and it comes in purple!

But if I get the Shuffle, I might still want the Nano or the Classic... I don't know. The Shuffle is only 240 songs, and I wouldn't be able to tell what's playing next.

I haven't committed to getting anything. Just thinkin' 'bout it. O:)