...but I think I hate the Girl Scouts.
Look, little girlies: unlike you, those of us who have to commute via the T were not born yesterday. We know that it's Girl Scout cookie season; we generally look forward to it every year (until now). It is not, repeat, NOT necessary for you to scream endlessly at the top of your lungs in your high-pitched little voices to advertise your cookies. Hearing "GIRL SCOUT COOKIES! FOUR DOLLARS A BOX!! GIRL SCOUT COOKIES! FOUR DOLLARS A BOX!!" echo throughout the T stop for two straight minutes as I ride the nine-story escalator to get to the mezzanine level of Porter does not make me more inclined to support your cause. In fact, I refuse to buy the cookies for that reason, and that reason only. (The price is a deterrent as well, especially because it seems like there are fewer and fewer cookies in the box each year, but I probably would've broken down and spent the money if it weren't for the fact that I can't stop my head from ringing with your little voices.)
I'm going to make my own thin mints and samoas. :P
3 comments:
does it seem like fewer cookies b/c you eat them faster? cuz then you shouldn't really blame the girl scouts...
No, I'm fairly certain it actually is fewer cookies...
I concur. Fewer cookies for sure. That's why I had to buy so many boxes. Yum.
Post a Comment