- Butter's "margarita" tasted like CountryTime lemonade
- our entrees arrived before our appetizer; our appetizer came out packaged up to go
- Butter's chicken thumbs platter came with sides of honey mustard and sour cream
- Butter's chicken thumbs platter came with fries instead of the side he had ordered (the skinless bake)
- despite the fact that Butter got fries, ketchup was never brought to our table
- when the person who brought out our food returned to tell us that Butter's skinless bake would come right out, I mentioned that I thought I had ordered bacon on my sliders; her response was, "(Pause.) Ask your server..."
Our server's explanation for why our orders were so screwy was because it was "busy." Apparently he's never been to:
- Anna's
- The Cheesecake Factory
- a bar downtown in Boston on a Friday or Saturday night
No comments:
Post a Comment